Jak_MandalaMember since October, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 16):
Crawled through thorns. Picked some berries.
- Crawled through thorns. Picked some berries.
- Where's Conservativeland, Undustrialist home? Backyard woods.
- Face bleeds yellow. Teen angst? Zits.
- I know how you feel. Really.
- Crinkled skin. IV drips. Knuckles fall.
- Hammer. Chisel.
No statue. A sleeping boy?
- Lifeboat floated. I didn't. Sand's bitter.
- Thanks Dad. Some things worked out.
- They said fear God. I don't.
- Killed until I wasn't God anymore.
- A featherless robin mourned over eggs.
- "Give up." "Never." You'll die." "Maybe.".
- Freshman. That bush is your home.
- Lived in a bottle. Looked up.
- Choking. She spidered down my throat.