JaimesMember since February, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Too much work, deadlines, bosses, cubicles.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
NYTimes obits. Only interesting people die.
In bed I like to read:
Stories that put me to sleep.
My favorite story of all time is:
Constantly changing, different today than yesterday.
Right now, I'm reading:
"the savage detectives."
Latest Memoir (of 33):
...resolve not to indulge, once again!
- ...resolve not to indulge, once again!
- What's for dinner? Pheasant under glass.
- Incompatible for fifty three long years.
- "FUCK!" It's okay if you're quoting.
- Whoops, submitted to the wrong project.
- Many years. Many acts of unkindness.
- Simply told, our love sucked ass!
- Cupid's attack left a festering wound.
- Muscles pushed the fat further out.
- Re-submitted to proper 6 word project.
- Strong adhesives couldn't keep us together.
- Build with local materials. Insulate well.
- Drove Hummer to the worlds demise.
- Spent our resources. We are gone.
- Rainforest, beautiful! While it lasted.