Member since February, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Right now, I'm reading:
Wordplay, by John Langdon.
Latest Memoir (of 17):
Waste less hours in Halloween store.
- Waste less hours in Halloween store.
- Go ahead and mix with pleasure.
- Trapped in California by Mexican food.
- Forgot how to close my eyes.
- 011000010110110001101100 01101001 011100110110010101100101 0110100101110011 011000100110110001101111011011100110010001100101, 0110001001110010011101010110111001100101011101000111010001100101...
- Feel free to reuse these words.
- We have the best national anthem.
- Too crowded here for good reason.
- No pain, no gain. (No shit.).
- Better than most, worse than some.
- True. Life does begin at forty.
- Pocket Cowboys
- She made the pain go away.
- After asparagus. What's THAT all about?
- Love at first sight is blind.