Member since June, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
You have OCD. Eat more fiber.
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
My favorite story of all time is:
the one my dad tells about the impromptu road race in Black Earth, Wisconsin (circa 1940) that includes a guy walking on his hands and another gent running with a fresh egg in his mouth.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Missing an opportunity--again
In bed I like to read:
magazines, plays, and liner notes
Right now, I'm reading:
Latest Memoir (of 92):
Never a complainer, even through pain.
- Never a complainer, even through pain.
- Fatherhood brings out my best. Luckily.
- Gluten-free will set you free. Seriously.
- My gastritis attacks provide bonfire-in-the-belly moments.
- Senior managers say the darnedest things.
- Headlines: Always less than seven words.
- On my permanent work record: rumpled.
- Haven't read/seen Potter. Don't own Thriller.
- Momentum. Downhill battle. Weight gained. Splat!
- Always been an advocate of hydration.
- Asked chiropractor for my attitude adjustment.
- I make myself laugh. That's enough.
- Own a smart phone. No dishwasher.
- Anxiety. Confusion. Frustration. Some writing. Exhilaration.
- I'm not a late-night walking machine.