Member since May, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Love don't mean let's do it.
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
Dirt Road Anthem first sung by Colt Ford cause he did it real.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
what's keeping me in this podunk town.This is where you grow up and find your daddys not really your daddy, your uncle is. (hanging head in shame)my ironic life brings out strange humor. All you can do is laugh
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
The Onion, Anything Anthony Bourdaine, About 5 different newspapers from where I once lived, reddit, soul pancake, NatGeo, time, huffington post, topix
In bed I like to read:
Books, mostly westerns by W.Johnstone, Lamore
My favorite story of all time is:
A Tree Grows in Brooklyn, Too kill a mocking bird.
Right now, I'm reading:
Shoot-out of the mountian man, a western of a man called Smoke by Johnstone and I just got one in the mail called The Summer Doctor can't wait to start that.
Latest Memoir (of 254):
Can you confort zone be bought?
- Can you confort zone be bought?
- Never be good enough for mom.
- Everybody gets one. Thank you Spiderman.
- The man has lost his mind!
- Life in a gingerbread house, mmmmm.
- Georiga, Florida why must i choose?
- Not allowed to say his name.
- Tuesday, Please go the hell away.
- Today, at least it's not yesterday.
- Pay a quarter to pee, REALLY!!!!
- He's out there over the rainbow.
- Oh yeah, we're just killin' time.
- It's time for that cool change.
- Let's go pick some flowers mom.
- Yeap. He thinks he's the boss.