Member since August, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Talk to someone. Face your fears.
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
Welcome to my life & Perfect & How could this happen to me - Simple Plan
Pieces - SUM41
Cut - Plumb
and so many more!
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Despite all the setbacks in life, I'm still here
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
books, fanfiction.net, facebook, twitter
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
Right now, I'm reading:
Latest Memoir (of 146):
My scars display untold secret stories.
- My scars display untold secret stories.
- Want to spread hope. Still hiding.
- Sleep-deprived student writing presentation on sleep...
- Finally thanked TWLOHA personally. Thanks Chad.
- Will I ever be someone's one&done?
- Slipping deeper towards the past again.
- Midterm week with concussion: painfully failing.
- 24-hour Tumblr maintenance. Hell has arrived.
- Waiting for someone bringing morning-coffees. Always.
- I wish I'd never grown up.
- Sorry for making you drink again..
- Why daddy? After 14 years sobriety?
- Scars fade, but they'll never disappear.
- Concussion makes it clear. I suck.
- I just want to disappear. Forever.