Member since December, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 11):
Well, I still have my beer.
- Well, I still have my beer.
- Tonight I will dine on nostalgia.
- Kids: We almost always find out.
- Order the menu, it has everything.
- Black clouds loom. Please don't despair.
- Hope, a pain that is deferred.
- What is something you'll never have?
- We freed ourselves to enslave Africa.
- I promised myself I'd change, someday.
- A secret abortion, love dies too.
- Doing this for enablement, like Hemmingway.