Member since August, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
The fact that I thought I was smart and successful but discovered I'm pretty much average.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Dooce.com, CNN, Th Hartford Courant
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
The Velveteen Rabbit
Right now, I'm reading:
Wicked Prey, John Sandford
Latest Memoir (of 17):
Just want it all to STOP.
- Just want it all to STOP.
- I think I talk too much.
- Can't drink enough to feel better.
- Sorry, it's all I can offer.
- Does everyone have these same doubts?
- The mother-daughter relationship always involves guilt.
- Discovery channel feeds my starving brain.
- Love that he cooks and cleans.
- My husband's pain hurts me greatly.
- Sometimes I feel like I'm invisible.
- I'm too loud when I drink.
- Unsure who is the "real" me.
- Never want to disappoint my Mom.
- Wish I'd worn a different dress.
- Dogs make better friends than people.