Member since May, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 1351):
Time to attack the old baby-backs.
- Time to attack the old baby-backs.
- Memorial Wall: Reminder of all the-brave.
- Used to be photogenic, now photo-shy.
- I'm a happy kind of girl.
- Our darkest moments no one around.
- Childhood beverage, still in my kitchen(Kool-Aid).
- We were so close, what happened?
- One more granchild's graduation; then great's.
- Our six words bare our souls.
- Caused a broken heart at fourteen.
- Living in the fourth quarter of-life.
- Out of paper towels; going ballistic.
- Only harmful to those pesky flies.
- Texas tornadoes have taken their toll.
- Tidbits of gossip won't transform me.