Member since January, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
In my son's grade 2 school work
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Murphy's Law - with EVERYTHING
In bed I like to read:
on my kindle
My favorite story of all time is:
I Know This Much Is True
Right now, I'm reading:
Imperfect Justice - Jeff Ashton
Evidence of the Afterlife - Paul Pery, Jeffrey Long
Boundaries Where You End and I Begin - Anne Katherine
Latest Memoir (of 30):
Calgon, take me away ! !
- Calgon, take me away ! !
- Optimist at heart, pessimist from experience.
- Pray for Swiss bus crash victims.
- In six-the most important world change?
- I would be lost without him.
- Sunny East, Stormy West - REALLY??
- Coffee withdrawal = headache, who knew?
- "Can I help?" asks 7-year old.
- My dad's better than his dad.
- Mine never came home- from Croatia.
- God I love this site, seriously!
- Facebook needs a "shut-the-hell-up" button, yes?
- "I'm proud of you-" Esteem Builder.
- Licked thumb to remove dirt, gross.
- Child rearing, whats your ONE do-over?