Inhale_brevityMember since April, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 289):
Corner of corporate america/car lot.
- Corner of corporate america/car lot.
- Rejection follows hope. Try receiving nothing.
- Could have gone better. loving nonacceptance...
- Not yelling at mirror... not.. yelling...
- Diverse name- ex-proskater, jewishlawyer. good company.
- Mom's reaction dangles in the ether.
- Fuck me for this complicated love.
- All that's left are ringing ears.
- Turn. hurt. tirn. judged. turn liveagain.
- 13 and working on law degree?
- Never been never be ... enough.
- Stuck in purgatory. No one's noticed.
- Life=shit kaleidoscope. he needs answers. promises.
- Saw your twin. cristopher st. wept.
- Our quiet fields... infused with terror.