Member since May, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
In bed I like to read:
My own mind.
My favorite story of all time is:
Latest Memoir (of 34):
My Maturity Holds Constant Disadvantages.
- My Maturity Holds Constant Disadvantages.
- Born" is always the missing link.
- Try EMDR or Brain-Optimization. Hugs.
- Where's the quiet annoying toddlers app?
- Sonogram dot now Bigger than me!
- How can I cheat healthcare system?
- Hated military style parenting... considering it.
- Pain in vein making me insane.
- Ok fine. Normal is not desirable.
- My little peanuts learning to shell.
- DMV still can't get shit together!
- Female testosterone level shouldn't be negative.
- Not obsessed with someone else's life.
- Amoung hippocratic jurors with no humility.
- Long-time since I got This drunk.