Member since November, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Do us a favor. Start writing.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Shouldering the karmic load of a long lineage of reincarnations.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Cracked, The Onion, news, Popular Science...
In bed I like to read:
If anything, usually fiction. Whatever I'm involved with at the time.
My favorite story of all time is:
The Secret Sense by Isaac Asimov (1941)
Right now, I'm reading:
Perdurabo (Aleister Crowley biography) / Dune (Frank Herbert)
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
Mount Wroclai (Idle Days) by Beirut
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
Latest Memoir (of 1299):
Life: where surrender doesn't mean defeat.
- Life: where surrender doesn't mean defeat.
- Locked up the Joneses. Freedom reigns.
- Mental contortionism: straddling several books simultaneously.
- Slay elephant in room. Collect ivory.
- Being a non-square in a cubicle.
- Actively pruning and fertilizing my personality.
- Steeped in research, no sweetener added.
- Triple-distilling my dreams and goals.
- Soaking in hot bath of information.
- Our universe is a slow-motion explosion.
- Life is polyrhythmic, follow the off-beats.
- Plotting course for life's story arc.
- My cup runneth over. Need straw.
- My scars: badges of clumsy virtue.
- Turning life's mixed ingredients into Play-Dough.