Member since April, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
"You know it gets better ,right?"
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Well I'd be talking about the story of my life of course! The whole thing, the drama, the problems, being an adult. Everything.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
In bed I like to read:
Murder stories, physiological horror, and science fiction.
My favorite story of all time is:
The Raven By Edgar Allan Poe. ( Although it's a poem it's very well written, dark and mysterious.)
Right now, I'm reading:
Silence Of The Lambs
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
Breathe Me by Sia
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
Edgar Allan Poe...although he is dead. He could come back as a zombie!
Latest Memoir (of 30):
It's broken, still works fine though.
- It's broken, still works fine though.
- Lies somehow connect therefore explaining life.
- Secrets glue together old unopened lies.
- That's what you get for flirting!
- She's a bitch. Still love her.
- Her heart will be forever lonesome.
- Work awaits. Sleep overpowers. I'm late.
- Confused about website layout. Explains I.Q.
- Only have one shot at life.
- Double identity comes in handy now.
- Still alone, all friends are married.
- Still left wondering. "Who was he?".
- Break away from so called friends.
- And you can almost taste it.
- Have I really won the battle?