Member since June, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 52):
Two glasses of wine, all good.
- Two glasses of wine, all good.
- A sunny morning walking the dog.
- Four years later, still google ex.
- Will start lying about my age.
- He proposed on a text message.
- He proposed marriage via text message.
- I've reached the married-men-hit-on-me age.
- Return to NYC & stay there.
- Appreciate DC more, miss NYC less.
- Forget Paris, said the rejection letter.
- Stopped reading his blog, it's over.
- Don't friend someone you haven't met.
- Left me for someone else's wife.
- Never met pasta I didn't like.
- Love disappears and leaves no trace.