Member since September, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
The evolution of a single man into a family during cross-country moves and the death of some hobbies.....to be continued.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Screw you Kindle. Read a real book.
In bed I like to read:
My eyelids tell tall tales.
My favorite story of all time is:
Yet to be written....
Right now, I'm reading:
Cheap paperback time killer.
Latest Memoir (of 302):
Reason for the season? Not Wal-Mart.
- Reason for the season? Not Wal-Mart.
- Sorrow is forgetting Santa and God.
- Facebook proves we long for relevance.
- Sadly, I could work as Santa....
- Ho ho ho, hum. Bah humbug.
- "Honey, where are my sweat pants?".
- Can't wait for turkey neck soup!
- Big Bird missing from Sesame Street!
- Watching Biggest Loser tonight. Guilt trip.
- Jenny Craig is on my speed-dial.
- Second chances may only come once.
- Found Jesus while waiting to die.
- Even Dr. Phil couldn't help me.
- Relax everyone. Just some snow flurries.