Member since April, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
It'll be better than you think.
Just keep going. It's worth it.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
The story of my life. What else?
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
Actually, myself. I learn the most by rereading what I have written.
Latest Memoir (of 660):
Did what they said I couldn't.
- Did what they said I couldn't.
- Wrote survival guide for prior self.
- Good therapist can make the difference.
- Somehow survived first year of college.
- Like losing an old imaginary friend.
- People like food. I feed people.
- Reminder tape on all pill bottles.
- We all choose our own battles.
- Breaking point. Can't do this anymore.
- I have no home. I'm alone.
- Sleeping with a stuffed animal again.
- Another day. Same as any other.
- Suffocating in everything I ever wanted.
- Joked with my brother. Life continues.
- I'm going to celebrate myself today.