Member since November, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Wow. I was a dark kid.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Video games, writing, and acting.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
Little hard to go through the entire list of books. -_-
Right now, I'm reading:
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
Shadows by Lindsay Stirling.
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
Not one person, a group.
And that would be obnoxious idiot teenagers who think they're all that.
In other words, the next generation.
Latest Memoir (of 17):
Get better, or worse? Your choice.
- Get better, or worse? Your choice.
- What's darkest before dawn mean? Choice.
- Life gets worse, and then better.
- Don't dream of death, but life.
- Black or white? I pick gray.
- The meaning of Life? Just live.
- Time, you are my worst enemy.
- Society, I have no faith whatsoever.
- Asians: Stereotypes of success, obsession, ninjas.
- Creativity is imagination at its finest.
- Skyrim, sleep. Story of my life.
- Wake up. Check Facebook. No life.
- Dreams are a temporary escape, people.
- Hurricane Sandy: No power, over week.
- Hipster Movement: Just another mainstream stereotype.