Member since September, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
In bed I like to read:
Paul Laurence Dunbar
Right now, I'm reading:
The Grapes of Wrath
Latest Memoir (of 16):
I count six words before sleep...
- I count six words before sleep...
- No answers found, questions for company...
- Late nights warrent big coffee cups.
- Anonymity of six words is liberating.
- Childhood spent pretending, no different now.
- Stubborness is currently my only defense.
- Young love's sparks have burned me.
- Taste of your kisses, never forget.
- Friday night lights, a school unites.
- Jealously is raging through my heart...
- Whatever they say, keep on dreaming.
- Lies easier said. Truth better heard.
- It's all phony. Save the innocent.
- Seek moments where you feel immortal.
- Weight of their words kills me.