Member since January, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Intuitive medium finds clue....LOL.
In bed I like to read:
Trashy romance novels....such fuel for thought....
My favorite story of all time is:
Leslea Newman She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not
Right now, I'm reading:
Out of the Closet and Nothing to Wear
Latest Memoir (of 169):
Love. Forgive. Dream. Take chances. Repeat.
- Love. Forgive. Dream. Take chances. Repeat.
- Don't wait. Live life fully, now!
- Don't hesitate to speak of love.
- Listen. Listen more. Then give hugs.
- He listens. No solutions, just listens.
- He lets me release babble whenever.
- Always be kinder than you feel.
- Love matters not someone's gender identity.
- She, he, s/him, it matters not.
- What closet? Smashed that glass door.
- Remember, there is only one here.
- With gay marriage, will South fall?
- Loves me exactly as I am.
- Swoon worthy. Crush worthy. Married him.
- Says, "Oh how I love you!".