Member since August, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
I am still a troubled teen.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Being weird with my lovely friends.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
Right now, I'm reading:
A Walk In The Woods
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
I don't know, I'll have to think about that.
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
No one, everyone.
Latest Memoir (of 14):
I want to disappear right now.
- I want to disappear right now.
- It is complicated. Even I'm confused.
- Because you don't belong to me.
- I am so tired of this.
- Listen... And make people feel better.
- Smashed potatoes with gravy is good.
- Separated by 1,000 miles; not broken.
- I don't know what to do.
- Gotta be weird to have fun.
- Pizza, Bacon, and Nutella. And Coca-Cola.
- Hectic family, troubled life, crazy world.
- I'm alive to hurt and suffer.
- Scratched, broken, wounded, and still alive.
- I am a caged, little bird.