HiloboyMember since February, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Trying to save money and then getting an unexpected bill.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
Heads by Harry by Lois Ann Yamanaka
Right now, I'm reading:
ESPN the magazine
Latest Memoir (of 35):
Finally got used to being nutritarian.
- Finally got used to being nutritarian.
- Will Mondays ever cease to suck?
- My Hawaiian soul simply craves poi.
- Spending the week watching hula dancers.
- Smile up, when they look down.
- Class reunion. Those people look old.
- Just wanna golf and drink beer.
- Lost my virginity to 8-track music.
- Hilo's such a rainy old town.
- Just bought Rogaine at Costco...... sigh.
- Rain hasn't stopped in six days.
- Forgot rented DVD's; big stupid fines.
- Anyone else sick of the Zumba-philes?
- Trump-like combover. Surely noone will notice.
- Gotta admit.... I enjoy Jersey Shore.