Member since August, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 26):
Dad: Be smart. Ask good questions.
- Dad: Be smart. Ask good questions.
- A lot of kvelling and kvetching.
- Cast my sins into East River.
- On a diet? Muffin-sized kugel cups.
- Married gentile, but a Yiddeshe kop.
- Jewish vegetarian: Only miss gefilte fish.
- No escape from Flatbush. Oy vey.
- Eh, so how should I be?
- My parents ache to be bubbes.
- Really, it's based on rain dancing?
- Don't miss corporate. Really miss assistant.
- I ain't no fortunate one, no.
- Other people to get mad with.
- No bad days when wearing PJs.
- We prefer our food not touch.