Member since June, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
Right now, I'm reading:
Latest Memoir (of 445):
Taking tea with patriotic IRS agent.
- Taking tea with patriotic IRS agent.
- Her perfume, lingering, in my pores...
- In her kiss I taste hope.
- Performed. Defiled. Reformed. Reviled. Transformed. Beguiled.
- Laying in her arms breathing timelessness.
- Through us all, that universal wind...
- She's written in my back pages...
- My youngest child's in the mirror.
- Working hard, playing harder. Life's good.
- Love's loyal laughter lightly lingers, longingly.
- Tunnel of love's the rabbit hole.
- I know. It's a fluid situation.
- Beyond my storms was your name.
- Accepting my darkness, she offers light.
- Reaching, I realized there's no need.