Member since February, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Hiding who I really am.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Latest Memoir (of 111):
Will you be my forever, darling?
- Will you be my forever, darling?
- I'm ready to open my heart.
- Lonleiness. Depression. Weight gain. Vicious cycle.
- Been a while, but I'm back!
- How do you all define love?
- Convincing myself I don't love you.
- Life is good. I have you.
- How can I be good enough?
- More than just friends with benefits?
- I love you. You love her.
- Care too much. In too deep.
- I'll win you over. You'll see.
- Sex drive of 12 teenage boys.
- Ambivalence runs my so called life.
- Could I take care of you?