Member since January, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Follow your heart, not your fear.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
It seemed like a good idea.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
Little Lord Fauntleroy
Right now, I'm reading:
Latest Memoir (of 56):
Night owl. Day job. Sleep deprivation.
- Night owl. Day job. Sleep deprivation.
- Eat what you want, but half.
- Don't excel, it raises the bar.
- Just go there for the entertainment.
- Don't poke sticks at the monkeys.
- Do not reward the drama queens.
- When snapped at, don't snap back.
- In a time of crisis.
- Told me I had a gift.
- Finding others' mistakes makes me happy.
- Rather deal with paper than patients.
- My cubicle is my security blanket.
- Inspired by Dad, my hero. RIP.
- Inspired by "great cloud of witnesses".