Member since February, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
continual defeat, perpetual smile, uncontrollable angst
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
1,527 feet above sea level
In bed I like to read:
the inside of my eyelids...i have a gift for falling asleep in under a minute...my wife is very envious. I teach reading, so at the end of the day, i like to shovel dirt...
My favorite story of all time is:
richard wright's, black boy- absolutely inspiring
Right now, I'm reading:
gizzzardsandgravy.blogspot.com..... stories of misfortune, laughter, first fights, ex girlfriends, bad jobs, hangovers, mayonaise subs, all uplifting, the ugly pieces of lifes puzzle that make it interesting.
Latest Memoir (of 9):
Ditch cell phone; embrace sweet solitude.
- Ditch cell phone; embrace sweet solitude.
- Give up masturbation: focus energy outward.
- Confront all fears with bold resolution.
- My midlife crisis is entirely digital.
- I answer spam with sexual fantasies.
- Online magazine becomes one trick pony.
- Big Dick, Little Dick
- Fear and Atonement
- Left the farm;spread the seed.