Member since May, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Latest Memoir (of 17):
Hourly rate x 80 = Europe.
- Hourly rate x 80 = Europe.
- "You have a brother!"
- Expiration Date
- "I don't read books." Close match.
- 2010, sans boyfriend, home, and cat.
- Left prom with the wrong guy.
- Bought cookbooks, groceries, dishes, and take-out.
- Maybe I'll stop writing for free.
- End unemployment dependence, rejoin functional society.
- Unemployment: refresh facebook, refresh perezhilton.com, sleep.
- Love songs never mention porn addiction.
- Dumped on Facebook, Mom knew first.
- Hindu, Catholic... both agnostic... Who cares!?
- For you, I'll learn to dance.
- Video games are the best contraceptive.