Member since March, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
My favorite story of all time is:
Right now, I'm reading:
the fragile bond.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Latest Memoir (of 70):
Our pain and dreams are parallel.
- Our pain and dreams are parallel.
- Wrong on love, right on friends.
- Dancing in the office; getting by.
- Make my life easier. get ugly.
- Glasses, braces. church kid, drug dealer.
- We get along. BOOM. friend zone.
- I'm living an unfinished romantic comedy.
- You've GOT to know by now.
- But it felt like a date.
- Why did you turn me down?
- Just ask me for another chance.
- Marrying christian; stomping the glass anyway.
- How many chances will we need?
- I love when you wear seersucker.
- She has a boyfriend; i blog.