Member since February, 2013
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Still am. Currently making the mistakes.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Organization, or lack of it.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
New to the online writing community. But I'm getting into reading some flash and fan fiction.
In bed I like to read:
A book thick enough to fall asleep to.
My favorite story of all time is:
I have lighting-shaped soft spot for the Harry Potter series.
Right now, I'm reading:
Fifth Business by Robertson Davies.
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
I have to choose just one?!
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
Latest Memoir (of 21):
Restless, but reluctant to continue on.
- Restless, but reluctant to continue on.
- Sniffling, snuffling, tearing up... damn onions.
- Did it. But I'm not done.
- Pileup of virtual papers to do.
- Internal frustration never just stays there.
- Thoughts, ideas, ricocheting within my skull.
- Distance evaporates when at the keyboard.
- My stories are too long today.
- Starting with ripples, aiming for waves.
- It's a little bit sunnier today.
- Procrastination: sweet, with a bitter aftertaste.
- The whining mosquitoes corrode my sanity.
- Though I'm stumbling, I'm still advancing.
- HAPPY: Having Acquired Plenty Perfect Yesterdays.
- On a quest for perfect imperfections.