Member since December, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 30):
Surrealized bus ride requires inexact change.
- Surrealized bus ride requires inexact change.
- Called me "girl"; respected the woman.
- The "because" that answers without explination.
- I am the QUEEN of CRAYONS!
- Oxymoron training to be a paradox.
- Easier saying "That's fine with me.".
- Dreams slap in the face... again.
- Can color inside the lines, but...
- Crocheted, washed, and felted my brain.
- Put me on the milk carton.
- Left head phone in right ear.
- Wait, let me write that down.
- Someday I'll find shoes that fit.
- Spell check doesn't understand me either.
- Hiding out in my Woolf cave.