Member since February, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Growing up as a Third Culture Kid. It explains everything about how I can simultaneously fit in, but never feel like it. Learn more here ---> www.twitter.com/hackerinjapan
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
WSJ, TIME, NYTimes, lots of world news.
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
Right now, I'm reading:
1Q84 by Haruki Murakami.
Latest Memoir (of 12):
They say 'money talks'? Money SILENCES!
- They say 'money talks'? Money SILENCES!
- Coined the phrase "Sweatpants, no underwear".
- If hoodies = gangsters then suits=crooks.
- Life is one big transition period.
- Cadbury Egg before noon? Not recommended.
- Hi, I'm a Third Culture Kid.
- She played Nickleback, man. Fucking Nickleback!
- World of possibilities. Where to next?
- Said I looked American as apple-pie.
- Every song means something to someone.
- Who needs one hundred forty characters?
- Attempting the best version of myself.