Member since April, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
I would love to talk about who I am. My aspirations, dreams. Anything we can talk under the sun. As long as it defines life inspiring stories.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
I read stories everywhere. The world tells a lot of stories and it would be nice to read 'em all.
In bed I like to read:
Right now, I'm reading:
Bob Greene's ALL SUMMER LONG
Latest Memoir (of 538):
Too good in making things complicated.
- Too good in making things complicated.
- Too good in creating open-ended sentences.
- Somebody help me! I am procrastinating.
- She knew things. Mom, of course.
- This Hermophobia is just getting worse.
- Survival in English. Para-paraan in Filipino.
- If eyes could speak... PLEASE SPEAK.
- Just for this one stupid wish.
- Always watching you on this distance.
- Respect everyone, anyone. Simple as that.
- How shall I describe my color?
- I just continue losing my.
- I'm still a child, wearing high-heels.
- This is not my day, really.
- I'll study hard, then I'll love.