Member since November, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Shut up, sit tight, don't worry.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Something is broken, home or body.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Online journals, print journals, blogs baby!
In bed I like to read:
Play the way my day went.
My favorite story of all time is:
Once upon a time; the end.
Right now, I'm reading:
Assessing Writing; husband's expression; this form.
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
The Dangling Conversation - Simon & Garfunkel
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
My mother before I was born.
Latest Memoir (of 67):
He wasn't my father. Still crying.
- He wasn't my father. Still crying.
- My daughter thinks we're a fairytale.
- I mourn my old self, but...
- Just give me your password grandma!
- Orange Alert! Kardashian missiles ready! Fire!!!
- Crafting a cookbook. Must steal recipes!
- Sometimes she's so drunk she forgets.
- No more red sauce after midnight.
- We don't know how to talk.
- Fetches water, pills, blood pressure machine.
- Chupacabra attack? A curandera might help.
- Best job: leading teen writing workshops.
- Timer rings: laundry's done. Warm pajamas!
- "Even a diaper is a blessing...".
- Found cumin. Got inspired. Impromptu tuna!