Member since October, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Latest Memoir (of 24):
It's snowing again, watch don't shovel.
- It's snowing again, watch don't shovel.
- Taught them Monopoly, loved every roll.
- Trust fate, protects against the unknown.
- Be mine, not just for today.
- Tears are heavy, let them cleanse.
- Doesn't know the rules, just plays.
- Are those Oreos, I have milk.
- See you tomorrow, time to relax.
- Do it now, become the moment.
- Boys at rest, time to work.
- Today at riverbank, they got muddy.
- Mind is racing, put on helmet.
- Tuck them in, watch them purr.
- Tech free dinners, they will last.
- When you ask, I will spoil.