Member since July, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Answering the phone or door only to find someone on the other side looking for me to help them in some way.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Field Report, Sixsentences, Writer's Digest, The Writer, Reader's Digest, Fanstory
In bed I like to read:
Writer's Digest and Writer magazines, also best selling novels
My favorite story of all time is:
Right now, I'm reading:
Latest Memoir (of 9):
Fresh smelling paper dust. Non-digital books.
- Fresh smelling paper dust. Non-digital books.
- Laying. Sitting. Crawling. Standing. Walking. ARRIVED!!!
- Pushing forward. Fighting back. Standing Strong!
- Rewarded intelligence. Recognized talent. Issued bonus.
- Looked away. Stayed back. Hovered never.
- Author, writing when I want to.
- Visualizing fantasies becoming reality. Producing masterpieces.
- Death changes life's direction every time.
- Nuturing mother screaming silently behind writings!!