Member since May, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
My favorite story of all time is:
Memnoch the Devil
Right now, I'm reading:
The Emerald Tablet
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
A self fulfilling prophecy ready to consume the heart of the universe.
Latest Memoir (of 43):
Maturity & age ripple with time.
- Maturity & age ripple with time.
- My father? Monogamy? That is hilarious!
- Father? An interesting word to be.
- Know your enemy, divide & conquer!
- Wolves at my heels, please proceed.
- What a myth! I'm still immortal.
- Bevvie=strength! Help her use it up.
- Crips and bloods, dems and repubs.
- Let the tears flow, we'll listen.
- Bevvie versus stroke. Bevvie is WINNING!
- The violin is a living entity.
- Burn the soul purge the desire.
- Who says poverty can't be exciting.
- Sired by greatness, ruined by despair.
- Who likes the world? Scrap it!