Member since July, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
In bed I like to read:
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
my idiot moments
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Right now, I'm reading:
Latest Memoir (of 31):
I love second chances, don't you?
- I love second chances, don't you?
- Happiness is a giant cotton candy.
- Long time since I wrote here.
- Traded cheating hubby for kitties. Happiness.
- Divorce papers. Signed, sent. Locks changed.
- Hate repeating myself. Hate repeating myself.
- Friends only. Never lovers. Why bother?
- He stole my youth. Sanity recovered.
- Made room for new love. Kitty.
- I can be fluent in idiot.
- Listened intently to silence. Got deaf.
- He wants to talk. Earplugs please!
- My deaf-defying screams made him deaf.
- Laughing loud yet suffering in silence.
- Fate. Good excuse for dumb decision.