Member since September, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
Katherine, Lonesome Dove
Latest Memoir (of 29):
He kept my card thirty years.
- He kept my card thirty years.
- They keep ripping my heart out.
- Who knew life would always hurt.
- Finished decorating still hate christmas season.
- My forehead on your stomach ecstacy.
- My forehead to your stomach.
- Mother mocked because I stayed myself.
- I was in my mothers way.
- Three sisters one heartbeat secret smile.
- I saw myself in his eyes.
- Lie: no joy in cooking.
- Diet coke makes my life possible.
- Bipolar son cried from day one.
- Gemini man excellent lover better friend.
- He learned to love my dog.