Member since November, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
All over. (But I like mine best. Writing for fun but finished a 201,000 word manuscript and a few short stories. Seeking agent.) Also see my story "Tragic moment in Atlanta" in The Moment section in Story Projects.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Lost love. Or, why do they have to put cheese on everything? it's true that I have never had a pizza. Can't eat cheese, tomatos, onions, mushrooms, peppers or seafood. I am a good Irish meat and potatos guy. I have never smoked and, I don't drink very often. I don't like beer. But, as a former military policeman and a retired detective, I'll eat the heck out of some doughnuts.
In bed I like to read:
The soft skin of a passionate woman. (and its been too long.)
My favorite story of all time is:
The Time Machine (H.G. Wells version,)
Leaving behind everything for a new adventure and a fresh love. So there again, I love Somewhere in Time.
Right now, I'm reading:
Stephen King's 11-22-63. An interesting historical fiction with a lot of Stephen Kingisms.
Latest Memoir (of 235):
Discovered a new hobby. Called living.
- Discovered a new hobby. Called living.
- Super Bowl. Filled with Corny Flakes.
- Open mind. My brain fell out.
- American by birth. American by heart.
- Maybe ten good years left. Counting.
- Retired. The one around my belly.
- Feel like victim in mystery novel.
- Would like to forgive them...can't.
- Storms on horizon. Weather bad too.
- Pretended boss was smarter than me.
- Checked my wallet today. Where's George?
- I may not be paranoid enough.
- My tears, streaming down her face.
- Few friends, few loves, few regrets.
- I six worded, therefore I am.