Member since May, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Speeding through life
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
New York Times
In bed I like to read:
Magazines, Mysteries, Classics
My favorite story of all time is:
Too many great ones to choose :)
Right now, I'm reading:
Latest Memoir (of 130):
Fell down stairs today. Literally, metaphorically.
- Fell down stairs today. Literally, metaphorically.
- Bookstores closing, e-readers charging, markets changing.
- Realized I've fallen head over heels.
- Walking down memory lane, not remembering.
- Only thing certain about future: unpredictable.
- Grown up more than I realized.
- Works at bookstore (aka zoo, loony-bin).
- My heart goes out to Japan.
- Counting down minutes until spring break.
- Library becomes home during finals week.
- Relaxing weekend. Hellish week now beginning.
- Walking tightrope between like and love.
- Six words? Try three little ones.
- Smile. You never know what's ahead.
- We're officially together. Oh, how cute!