Ghost_TigerMember since May, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Scenes from my real life. Trying to follow the thread from childhood thru adulthood, with all the lay-overs thrown in. I haven't made sense of it all, But Mom always said I should write the story of my life and sell the rights to Hollywood...even though Hollywood would never believe it.
The outcome would be changed, no-doubt..
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
anyplace I can find them.
In bed I like to read:
everything from novels to self-help, biographies to anything that has printed words on a page. Includes blogs and webpages.
My favorite story of all time is:
Anything written by Jack Kerouac, Henry Rollins, O. Henry, Anne Sexton, Jane Kenyon.
Right now, I'm reading:
"On Writing" by Stephen King.
Latest Memoir (of 50):
Broke today. paid tomorrow. party weekend.
- Broke today. paid tomorrow. party weekend.
- Allergies become more difficult with age.
- Reach out for love, hope, faith.
- Back sore.
- Her Job Gone.
I Will Provide.
- Love : more than I Love.
- Last night I slept 2 hours.
- Tired, stayed up. Going to bed.
- Always artistic, often sleepless, mainly quirky.
- I can fix anything except myself.
- Washington broke it, President repairs Nation.
- Love like blackjack ~ I win!
- In this together, have winning strategy.
- Men love Women who love Sports!
- You want funny. Don't change ME!