Member since October, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Right now, I'm reading:
Indignation by Philip Roth
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
No regrets?? I have a million!
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
In bed I like to read:
Read in bed??
My favorite story of all time is:
Latest Memoir (of 177):
Integrity never goes out of style.
- Integrity never goes out of style.
- Ate McDonald's for decades and lived!
- Stop me before I whine again!
- Grateful for all my answered prayers.
- Wish this rash would go away.
- Forgotten memories now seem deeply profound.
- Don't underestimate the shy, quiet guy.
- Life sometimes gives by taking away.
- It's hard work to do nothing.
- Geriatric Sex: Pain at the Pump.
- This Sunday I'll be noshin' hamantaschen.
- Nothing's quite as humbling as pain.
- Recession's over? Could have fooled me.
- Bulletproof backpacks... How times have changed!
- Bulletproof backpacks? Now I've heard everything!