GellyMember since January, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 63):
Buying tape to fix glasses, again.
- Buying tape to fix glasses, again.
- Ok. I think I'm good now.
- Back to calling you an ass.
- I'm screaming "Really?" with my fingertips.
- Neurosis or insecurity killed the cat.
- Silence tonight isn't golden. It's obscure.
- Humoring me makes you a jerk.
- Too nice. Should have said "Asshole!".
- Six word memoirs prolifically. Free Therapy.
- Nope, I'm good. Nope, I'm good.
- It's over and I know it.
- Added to my list. "Forget him.".
- I'm was a sucker for you.
- It's like he threw me away.
- I'm not talking about you. Lies.