Member since February, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
Right now, I'm reading:
Fear of Flying by Erica Jong
Latest Memoir (of 16):
Black Friday and consumerism? No, thanks.
- Black Friday and consumerism? No, thanks.
- I am DESSERTS, I mean STRESSED.
- Today needs less sham, more wow.
- Miss, Ms or Mess? -Mother asks.
- Pondering, does "long distance" mean "doomed"?
- They say I'll fail. They're wrong.
- I trudge along, through the dreariness.
- I should have chosen love instead.
- Half a world apart, we pine.
- Research student. Slave more, earn less.
- Constantly reminded it's a man's world.
- Integrity, dignity? Abundant. Social life? Non-existent.
- Now I choose my words carefully.
- Facebook, Twitter, Google+. Lonelier than ever.
- Mornings make me moody, miserable, misanthropic.