Member since July, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Online stories make my head hurt.
In bed I like to read:
Historical romance novels
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Sleep; too much or too little... or else my flaky wifi connection that dumps precious research into the void
My favorite story of all time is:
The Sing Song of Old Man Kangaroo
Right now, I'm reading:
Accounts of the battles of N.G.S.N.Y. 4th Heavy Artillery in the Civil War
Latest Memoir (of 24):
- Allergic to sunlight. Am I wampeer?
- Body bags are always an option.
- It's not lupus. It's never lupus.
- Brush. Wash. Sleep. Rinse and repeat.
- Not going down that road again!
- Her eyes were like limpet pools.
- Exhausted. Can't sleep. Hallucinating giant rats.
- Adequate intake from "scotch food group".
- Whole wheat Ritz? Not as tasty.
- Just noticed the six. I'm slow.
- Massive hemorrhaging makes docs run fast.
- Shaving my head caused pregnancy. Twice.
- Hair fairies danced jig last night.
- Keyboard, thumbscrews. Both have similar effect.