Member since July, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Right now, I'm reading:
"Crime and Punishment" by Dostoevsky (but not by choice)
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Spin, Rolling Stone, and MAD magazines.
In bed I like to read:
The Far Side and Calvin and Hobbes
My favorite story of all time is:
"Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close" by Jonathan Safran Foer
Latest Memoir (of 192):
Will San Francisco welcome my craziness?
- Will San Francisco welcome my craziness?
- Future aspiration: live like Atticus Finch.
- Rehearsal went short: only 7 hours.
- Thai restaurant awkwardly juxtaposed with MJ.
- Memorizing poems, or talking to myself?
- New life goal: learn sign language.
- Helped ex with relationship trouble. Friendtastic!
- Successfully setting up two teen lesbians.
- Two kittens can break my face.
- Spitting rhymes like a poetic llama.
- Solving world hunger, gender inequality... hypothetically.
- Rediscovering Tetris like it's 1984 again.
- First open mic night, avoided cliches.
- We always disregard the couch pillows.
- Sometimes they say I'm aggressively passive.