FunnyThatMember since April, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
You really need to lighten up.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
The Skeptic's Journal, FOX News (they're all stories, but amusing nonetheless), Rolling Stone
In bed I like to read:
Anything that takes me far away, be it poetry, nonfiction, fiction or little six word snippets. But I dislike reading sad things before going to sleep.
My favorite story of all time is:
Pride and Prejudice
Right now, I'm reading:
Stiff: The Curious Lives of Human Cadavers (Mary Roach)
Latest Memoir (of 19):
Unknown source of fear slows relationship.
- Unknown source of fear slows relationship.
- I Am Free
- Answers are easy, questions raise doubt.
- Hours of lost time envelope me.
- A little scared of true love.
- I am stronger than I think.
- Wounded Warriors project in full swing.
- Scared to fall, decided to jump.
- Everyone has idiosyncrasies, I love mine.
- Insomniac: fancy word for internet addict.
- Always wanted to write something important.
- Desperately in need of chocolate ice-cream.
- Reality TV makes me feel super.
- Purposefully, pridefully, painfully, punctually, paradoxically pathetic.
- I find my neuroses QUITE endearing.