Member since September, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
writing a memoir
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
my children's school.
In bed I like to read:
between the lines.
My favorite story of all time is:
told in the wrinkles of foreheads.
Right now, I'm reading:
The Discomfort Zone
Latest Memoir (of 21):
Frank words have gotten me here.
- Frank words have gotten me here.
- Those early years can't be undone.
- He won't share his underwear anymore.
- I'm pursuing the mastery of bedhead.
- I love you better from afar.
- Sometimes you should just shut up.
- Sleeping on the couch is underrated.
- My crazy neighbor shoots guns. Run!
- It's lonely in the middle, too.
- I wouldn't still date me either.
- I feel disappointed when you return.
- I get angry when I'm ignored.
- Being hurt long ago left scars.
- This is quickly becoming an addiction.