Member since May, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Stubbing my toe in the kitchen or banging my knee on my office desk.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
nytimes.com and npr.org
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
Look Homeward Angel by Thomas Wolfe
Right now, I'm reading:
Tender is the Night, by F. Scott Fitzgerald.
Latest Memoir (of 37):
Have fun before the coffin closes.
- Have fun before the coffin closes.
- Naked trees endure winter without complaint.
- Facebook Timeline: an invitation to deactivate.
- What is gained by asking why?
- An exercise with a predetermined outcome.
- I have been orphaned in adulthood.
- In the Studio with Dick Armey
- Just accept what you can't change.
- I like winter after it's gone.
- Sunlight on the Refrigerator Door
- My mom makes the best gnocchis.
- Mom beat cancer but still smokes.
- Golf on TV puts me asleep.
- Oh darn, she has a ring.
- Accept the futility and be free.